Website Alpha Emergence Behavioral Health
Alpha Emergence Behavioral Health (AEBH), is seeking therapists with experience providing therapeutic and case management services to individuals with sexual offending or problematic sexual behavior. AEBH offices are located in White Bear Lake, Anoka, Elk River, Eagan, and Minneapolis. We are seeking full or part-time clinicians to work at any of our outpatient office locations.
AEBH is a community-based nonprofit agency operating a program specializing in the assessment and treatment of adults and adolescents who have engaged in sexually harmful behaviors. This position will work in adult programming.
- assessment of clients in the program
- development of treatment plans
- facilitation of therapeutic intervention including individual and family therapy and group facilitation
- monitoring of progress
- reporting of progress to referral agencies and the court
- collaboration with probation officers and human services caseworkers
The ideal candidate will have experience working with offenders or the court system and will enjoy working independently.
- master’s degree in social service, clinical psychology or closely related field that qualifies one to practice psychotherapy
- Independently licensed or eligible for licensure with supervision
- must be able to pass a drug test, criminal background check, and driver’s license check prior to employment.
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Continuing education
- Supervision for licensure
Please submit a resume and cover letter to apply by email to Careers@AlphaEmergence.org.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $30.00 – $50.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@AlphaEmergence.org