The MnATSA Board of Directors is seeking nominations for the 2022 MnATSA Recognition Award. Here is your opportunity to recognize a peer who represents MnATSA’s mission through their professionalism, dedication, and commitment to the field!
The MnATSA Recognition Award honors an individual who has made significant contributions to our field. This person may work with individuals (adults or adolescents) who have engaged in sexually harmful behavior or with those who have been impacted by sexual violence. This award is intended to recognize an individual who has made notable contributions to the work of eliminating sexual violence in Minnesota in one or more of the following categories:
- Clinical: Research, treatment, program design, academia, evaluations, leadership
- Supervision/Management: Probation/supervised release
- Community/Public Policy: Legal, volunteers, advocates, community training/education, public policy
ATSA/MnATSA membership is not a prerequisite. Current MnATSA Board of Directors are not eligible for nomination.
To nominate a candidate for the MnATSA Recognition Award please fill out and submit supporting documents in the application below:
- Cover letter describing or outlining the nominee’s achievements or contributions that support his/her nomination for the award.
- Second signature on the letter supporting the nomination.
- Summary of the nominee’s professional history
- Nominations are due by February 25, 2022.
The MnATSA Board of Directors will review all nominations and make a determination. The formal announcement and presentation of the award will be part of the annual MnATSA Conference program. The award recipient will be informed prior to the conference.
Past recipients include: