Psychotherapist (full or part time)
Emergence Behavioral Health (EBH), is seeking a Therapist with experience providing therapeutic and case management services to individuals with sexual offending behavior. EBH offices are located in White Bear Lake, Elk River and Minneapolis. This position is expected to work out of the Minneapolis and White Bear Lake office.
EBH is a community-based agency operating a program specializing in the assessment and treatment of adults and adolescents who have engaged in sexually harmful behaviors.
- Assessment of clients in the program
- Development of treatment plans
- Facilitation of therapeutic intervention including individual and family therapy and group facilitation
- Monitoring of progress
- Reporting of progress to referral agencies and the court
- Collaboration with probation officers and human services caseworkers
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with offenders (both adolescents and adults) and will enjoy working independently.
- Master’s degree in social service, clinical psychology or closely related field
- Independently licensed clinician
- Must be able to pass a drug test, criminal background check, and driver’s license check prior to employment.
- Salary position
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Flexible schedule
Please submit a resume and cover letter to apply by email to ronda at emergencebh.com.
Psychotherapist, Mental Health, Behavioral Health, Counselor, Therapist, Psychologist