Website Project Pathfinder
Project Pathfinder, Inc. (PPI) is seeking a strong leader to become their new Executive Director.
For over 25 years we have been providing Sex Offender (SO) Treatment for men and women in Minnesota. We have expanded to include Private Counseling Services (PCS) that includes: Psychoeducation, Individual, couples, adolescent and family services as well reunification and reintegration. We
We are a community based 501-c(3) outpatient treatment program with strong community partners and collaborations.
PPI is located in St. Paul with satellite offices in Winona, Red Wing, Monticello and Glencoe serving over 300 clients.
The purpose of this position is to give direction to the formulation, and leadership to the achievement, of the agency’s philosophy, mission, and strategy, and to its annual objectives and goals. With the Chair of the Board of Directors, enable the Board of Directors to fulfill its governance function, and facilitate the optimum interaction between management and the Board of Directors. The Executive Director assures the mission and values are maintained and oversees all financial and clinical performance of its outpatient treatment programs.
The Executive Director negotiates contracts, approves expenditures, makes personnel decisions, sets policy, facilitates Board meetings, assures compliance for all contracts, creates budgets and financial oversight, oversees all programming and is responsible for the growth and development of the organization and the development and implementation of the strategic plan. The ED supervises the Clinical Director and the Administrative and Finance/Billing Supervisors. All program operations are ultimately the responsibility of the Executive Director. The Executive Director is also responsible for community engagement and professional relationships, serving on community task forces, securing grants, business growth and development and the overall financial health of the organization.
- A minimum of five years senior level management experience in an organization of comparable budget, staff and program size and complexity.
- Experience in Nonprofit Management – supervision, budget development, policy development, contract negotiation and management and fundraising preferred
- Experience in mental health, billing, Sex specific treatment, Sexual abuse, sex offending treatment
- Knowledge of Marketing, program development and experience with business expansion and diversification of services and needs
- A Masters or Doctoral degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, or similar clinical field.
- OR A law or Business degree with relevant clinical experience/knowledge is also acceptable
- A strong clinical background in mental health or sex offender treatment is preferred.
- Licensure as a Psychologist, Independent Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist, Professional Clinical Counselor, or the equivalent is a plus, but not required.
- Member of ATSA preferred
- Non-Profit and Healthcare Management, Fundraising, Strategic Planning, Community Relations, Directing business and clinical Operations, knowledge of financials, and contract negotiation.
- Ability to relate knowledgeably and effectively, with the Board of Directors, staff, government officials, other service providers, business partners, consumers, funding sources and the public at large.
- Knowledge of and ability to provide leadership for all agency programs, finances, human resources, facilities and support services.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations affecting nonprofit organizations and their governance.
- Expert knowledge of treatment modalities in the areas of sexual violence and abuse.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills with people at all levels and in all settings relevant to organization’s mission.
- Ability to mentor and guide highly trained clinical staff
Consideration may be given for an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
PPI offers a competitive salary and superior benefits including 95% of health benefits paid, generous paid time off and Student Loan Forgiveness with the 501C3.
For consideration please send resume and letter of interest to: Dneal@projectpathfinder.org
To apply for this job email your details to Dneal@projectpathfinder.org