Therapist – Christian Recovery Center – Golden Valley, MN
CRC is a Rule 29 nonprofit clinic whose primary mission is to help our clients find hope, healing and freedom from the impact of physical, sexual and emotional abuse. We are seeking an experienced mental health professional to help us continue this mission working full time (4-5 days a week possibly including one evening) in our Golden Valley office. In this role you will build and maintain a case load while designing and implementing empirically supported treatment/interventions reflective of identified patient needs. Other duties include: Maintaining timely legible, organized and electronic out-patient records in accordance with treatment policy requirements; attending and participating in clinical staff case consultation meetings and continuing education meetings; and following CRC’s policies and procedures.
Ideal candidate is:
- Licensed in the state of Minnesota (LICSW, LMFT, LPCC, LP)
- Experienced in working with clients who have experienced trauma and abuse
- Experienced in working with clients who have engaged in harmful sexual behaviors and would be able to devote a portion of their caseload to working within our Restoration Project conducting individual and group therapy (http://www.christianrecoverycenter.org/services/restoration-project/)
- Comfortable working with clients who are seeking Christian therapy
- Comfortable working in a Christian environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- A positive, encouraging, and collaborative work environment
- Comfortable office space
- Excellent clinical and administrative teams
- Monthly continuing education seminars approved by most licensing boards for continuing education credits
- Semi-monthly case consultation meetings with multidisciplinary staff
- Possibility of also seeing clients at our Rockford or St. Paul office if of interest to candidate
CRC has three locations: Golden Valley, Rockford and St. Paul. Please visit our website at www.christianrecoverycenter.org to learn more about CRC.
Please send cover letter stating why you are interested in this position and how you feel it is a match for your abilities, as well as vita and professional references to Clinical Director Julia Kidwell, PhD., LP at firstname.lastname@example.org.