CLINICAL SUPERVISOR – ST. PETER, MN
$66,127 – $95,255 / ANNUALLY + COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS
The Minnesota Sex Offender Program (MSOP) is seeking a motivated candidate for an exciting and rewarding opportunity as a Clinical Supervisor for our St. Peter location’s Community Preparation Services (CPS) site.
The Minnesota Sex Offender Program provides comprehensive services to individuals who have been civilly committed as sexual psychopathic personalities or sexually dangerous persons. Community Preparation Services is located outside of the secure perimeter of MSOP and is the least secure treatment setting in MSOP. The unique aspects of this stage of treatment and programming make this position and the responsibilities particularly unique and critical to the future success of MSOP clients.
Clients at Community Preparation Services have met statutory criteria for Transfer by the Commitment Appeals Panel (CAP). Community Preparation Services is designed as a step down program to assist clients in continued deinstitutionalization and generalizing treatment gains across settings. The Clinical Supervisor provides clinical and administrative supervision of treatment staff at this location. The Clinical Supervisor is also responsible for adherence to any licensing, certification or rules established specifically for this program within the context of protecting public safety and treating patients humanely and safely.
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Psychology, Social Work or closely related field
- Licensure as an independent clinical mental health professional OR licensed as an independent clinical mental health professional in another state with the ability to obtain Minnesota licensure within six (6) months from date of hire; (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW)
- 2 years of clinical supervisory experience with mental health and/or sexual offender treatment orassessment OR 2 years professional-level clinical experience with mental health and/or sexual offender treatment or assessment
- Full independent licensure and significant supervisory experience
VIEW AND APPLY FOR JOBS
To view the complete job announcement and to apply, visit http://www.mn.gov/careers and search for JOB ID #33486.
WHY WORK FOR US
In addition to competitive pay, we offer excellent employee benefits, such as low-cost health and dental insurance, and affordable dependent coverage. Other benefits may include:
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Life insurance
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Health care savings plan
- Licensure supervision
- Pension and retirement savings plan
- Some relocation assistance
- Disability insurance
For more information contact Jamie Bernhardt at 651- 361-7623 or Jamie.Bernhardt@state.mn.us.
An Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employer